Acceptance of Terms
You must be 18 years of age or older (or possess legal parental or guardian consent) to access and use the Service. The Service is not intended for children so, if you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use the Service.
In accessing and using the Services, you agree that you will not do any of the following:
- provide any false or misleading information to us or any other users of the Service;
- infringe any rights (including but not limited to intellectual property rights) of any third party;
- distribute spam;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm the Service or the interests or property of us or other users of the Service;
- interfere with the proper working of the Site (including interference with or by-passing security features);
- copy, reproduce, publicly display, host, transmit, encode, modify, sell, lease, license, or distribute any content on the Service
- “deeplink”, frame, or embed any content on the Service
- use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site and collect information and Content (including email addresses) for any purpose without our express written permission.
Use of Content
In addition to the general restrictions above, the following restrictions and conditions apply specifically to your use of Content.
The Content on the Service, and the trademarks, service marks and logos (“Marks“) on the Service, are owned by or licensed to us, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law.
You understand that when using the Service, you will be exposed to Content from a variety of sources, and that we are not responsible for the accuracy, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against us and our officers, directors, employees, contractors and agents with respect to such Content, and, to the extent permitted by applicable law, agree to indemnify and hold harmless ARtefactVR Teleport Studios Inc. to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the Service.
The Service may contain links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by us. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites or any transactions between you and any third party. In addition, we will not and cannot censor or edit the content of any third-party site. By using the Service, you expressly release us from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website.
We do not endorse any Content submitted to the Service by any user or other licensor, or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed by a user, and we expressly disclaim any and all liability in connection with Content.
Warranty Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
You agree that the Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and your use of the Service shall be at your sole risk.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, ARtefactVR Teleport Studios Inc. disclaims all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the Service. ARtefactVR Teleport Studios Inc. makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the Content provided on or through the Service or the content of any sites linked to the Service and assumes no liability or responsibility for any of the following:
- errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content;
- personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the Service;
- any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored on our servers;
- any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Service;
- any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, harmful code or the like which may be transmitted to or through the Service by any third party; and/or
- any errors or omissions in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available by, through or in connection with the Service.
and in no event shall ARtefactVR Teleport Studios Inc., be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages that you may suffer or incur whatsoever resulting from or arising in connection with any of the foregoing. This limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction.
You specifically acknowledge that ARtefactVR Teleport Studios Inc. shall not be liable for Content or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
The Service is controlled and offered by us from our facilities in the Canada. We make no representations that the Service is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Service from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
ARtefactVR Teleport Studios Inc.
Box 112, 945 Princess St.
Kingston, ON K7L 0E9
Revised 28 December 2018.